Friday, April 30, 2010

If I were a boy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWpsOqh8q0M
I love this song...the lyrics...
Kind of makes you sad though doesn't it?

it's true...if we were all boys isn't there so much more we could get away with? Which brings me tooooo...all the cheating going on lately..or rather all of the cheaters who have been caught lately. Because you know that Tiger and Jesse have been caught yes, but there are so many more men out there who have not been caught. Cheating has become the norm and as a woman I don't know what to really think. How do you trust any man now? I'm sure that Elin, Elizabeth (Edwards) and Sandra all thought "He's different, he's not the type to have a drive by or to set up camp with another woman (or many woman for that matter)" but they were all wrong weren't they. And if a man has the nerve to want to cheat on beautiful like them then what does an average woman like me have to offer? How can I go to bed every night with that secure knowledge that my man will never cheat on me?
That being said....no, my man would never cheat on me. At least that is what I sincerely almost 100% believe. Your thoughts?
Is any woman, man, relationship, marriage safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment